Hi, Dave,

For what it's worth, the 1928 copyright registration catalog lists "Polly
Primrose" and "Rhapsody in rhythm" as by "Frankie Ward." F. E. Ward is
listed, too, that year, for three sacred pieces.

Frankie Ward is listed in the 1927 books as arranger of "Rubber heels,"
same publisher as "RiR," Denton & Hawkins. In 1929 the same publisher
copyrighted "Be your age," by Frankie and Irving Szathmary. There are no
Frankie Ward copyright registrations for music in the early 1930s, but lots
more sacred stuff by Frank E.

Best, Sam