Almost certainly, although many factors determine the outcome.  The LP,
designed to play at 33 1/3 RPM (presumably) may only "hit" the ridges in
the tracks at the correct speed when played at that speed.  At faster
speeds, you my "skip" some/many ridges and get an unsatisfying result.
Better is to play at LESS than 33 1/3 and speed it up in the computer.

On 8/9/2017 10:15 AM, 6295LARGE . wrote:
> Hello everyone  > > If I transfer a vinyl LP at 78 RPM then slow it down to proper
speed > do I lose anything? > > Regards, Ben Roth >
--
*Pete Tinker*
West Hills, CA 91307