Dear Dave,

I hope you are well and keeping cool this summer.

I spoke with Seth Winner earlier today, who wished me to inform you that
our November presentation, which will concern the inaugural NBC broadcasts
in 1937, is scheduled for 16 November. He seemed to think you would be in
London at that time and thus unable to make the Chapter Meeting, and he
wanted you to be aware of the conflict.

We're in the process of organizing next "season's" presentations for
ARSCNY. Because of the Jewish holidays, there will be no September meeting.
October will be devoted to recordings made at the Eiffel Tower by Paul
Kozel, the Directortor of CCNY's Sonic Arts Center, who will also discuss
the techniques used to make them. Any suggestions you may have as to other
presentations would be most welcome.

Ciao,

DDR

--