Hi Gary

You are correct - there hasn’t been much documentation on this, or any explanation of why NAB put their 0 dB reference at 700 Hz. I think this was an attempt to do it properly ?

If you need the article from the ARSC Journal, let me know and I'll send it off list. There were a bunch of printing errors in the sidebar on the simulation model, that didn't show up in the page proofs. At Barry Ashpole's request, but printer made me a corrected PDF file, which I can send, if you need it.  Yes please to [log in to unmask] please ?

Thanks

Dave