Worked just fine!
Thank you.
Ron Roscoe

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gary A. Galo
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2017 1:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] EQ Turnover

Hi Dave (and any other interested parties),

The corrected PDF file of my Columbia LP curve article is available from WeTransfer at this link:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/8011ec5a8c1926c501434bd65bba343920170804173318/8613a39d0af8975dd56507fca5ed93b320170804173318/757c22

Since the ARSC Listserve won't accept an email from WeTransfer, I sent the file to myself and copied the download link to this email. This is a non-secure download, so anyone should be able to get the file (for 7 days only).

When I got the page proofs from the printer, all of the PI symbols in the formulas on p. 55 were fouled up, but the square root symbols were fine. When the printed magazine (Spring 2009) arrived, the PI symbols were fine, but the square root symbols were left out. At Barry Ashpole's request, the printer prepared a corrected copy for me, which is what you'll get when you download the PDF file.

Please let me know if this works. If not, I'll have to email a copy to anyone requesting it, off list.

As before, the PDF file of my slide show is always available on the ARSC web site:

http://www.arsc-audio.org/conference/audio2008/extra/galo.pdf

This has larger, and in some cases clearer, copies of the same illustrations that are in the article. Some are also in color. Thanks to all of you who expressed an interest in this article, and good luck with the downloads.

Best,
Gary

Gary Galo
Audio Engineer Emeritus