Dear Colleagues:
Kindly be informed that we have just released selected titles of Burma monograph in August 2017 assigned as Monographic 2017 (II) for your information and selection. This title will only be acquired based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your selection. If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them "wanted" before September 11, 2017.

To see this online circular:
*         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id
*         Select your participant section
*         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress