Hello,

The U.S. Coast Guard Academy has a selection of materials from our oversize collection that are in need of a new home.

Please review the attached PDF, then contact me at [log in to unmask] by COB August 25, 2017.  These items are shipped via USPS (no postage necessary).

I'd appreciate your selection, your library's primary contact for the items, their phone number and email, and the appropriate shipping address for USPS including zip5+4.

Very respectfully,

Roxanne Korpal-Gosvener
Library Technician, 860.444.8676
United States Coast Guard Academy Library (CGA)
Like us! Fb.com/USCGALibrary

Saving Lives and Guarding the Coast Since 1790.
The United States Coast Guard -- Proud History. Powerful Future.