Hey everybody,

I need a definition for Behcet's syndrome and Stevens-Johnson syndrome from a medical dictionary or maybe Merck Manual dated 1953 or a little earlier. (has to do with loss of sight in this case) And they don't want articles from PubMed because I already tried that.

Tried Internet Archive and found a medical dictionary, but the terms I needed weren't in there.

Thanks,
Allison

Allison Mays Fentress
Librarian
U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
625 Indiana Ave. NW
Washington, DC  20004
(202) 501-5861

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.