From: Spencer, Richard D. (HQ-LM030)[BFJV]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 9:17 AM
To: Federal Librarians Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Excess Book List - NASA Headquarters Library

Good Afternoon,
Please find attached weeded titles and unneeded donations from the HQ Library. The books will be available until February 28th. We will pay for shipping.

Yours,

Rick Spencer

Richard Spencer
Library Manager, BFJV, Inc.
Dr. T. Keith Glennan Memorial Library
NASA Headquarters
300 E St. SW, Rm 1W53
Washington, DC 20546
(202) 358-0172
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/hqlibrary/

"There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry. There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is
free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct
any errors."

            - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Information provided in this email is for information and research purposes
and does not represent official statements of policy or position by NASA
or by BFJV, Inc.  The Library makes every effort to ensure that the information
provided is current, complete, and valid to the best of our professional standards.