Good afternoon -
The National Library of Education is interested in hosting author talks and book clubs,  focusing, of course, on books relevant to the Department of Education.

If you have experience with hosting author talks or book clubs, we would be very interested to learn about your experiences. We would like to know how you make all of the decisions connected with events like these, such as how book club titles are chosen, who moderates book club discussions, how authors are contacted, etc.

Please respond to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you.
Barbara

Barbara Holton  |  Deputy Director
National Library of Education
EXPLORE | DISCOVER | CONNECT<https://connected.ed.gov/nle>
US Department of Education
400 Maryland Ave, S.W., Washington, DC 20202
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 202.205.4410