From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Holden, Christopher
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 12:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Seven Slade

According to the copyright catalog, the name is a pseudonym for Alissa Huelsman-Bell. According to A1.2 of the PCC guidelines for pseudonyms, because she also appears to have published under her own name, I think a second NAR should be created, and 500 fields used to link the two identities.

Opinions are my own and not those of my employer,

Chris

====

Chris Holden

Cataloger