It’s also not just a question of whether the fields validate. NACO participants are required to follow the practices outlined in the FAQ, which means no RDA relationship designators are permitted in the 500 fields in NARs for multiple pseudonyms. Only in a simple real name/alternate name situation, with two NARs.

Regards

Richard

Richard Moore

Authority Control Team Manager