*Please forgive cross-posts*

OLAC 2017 Conference registration is now open. We're excited about the excellent programming we have lined up and we hope you'll join us in Richmond!

When: October 26-29, 2017
Where: The Omni Richmond Hotel in Richmond, VA
Cost: $270 for members, $320 for non-members

Details: OLAC 2017 offers attendees a Thursday preconference on Technologies for Data Manipulation and Analysis and 11 different cataloging workshops for audio and video resources, maps, videogames, 3D objects, and more. See the conference program (http://olacinc.org/conference/2017/program) for full details. Other special events include a complimentary Friday evening shuttle to the Museum of Fine Arts and Carytown shopping/dining, a Saturday luncheon, a Saturday evening reception at the Omni Hotel with a cash bar and light hors d'oeuvres, and an optional Monday morning tour of the Library of Congress Packard Campus for an inside look at their AV facilities.
Workshops: Video Cataloging, Three-Dimensional Objects Cataloging, Cartographic Resources Cataloging, Audio Recordings Cataloging, BIBFRAME and linked Data, etc.
Register here: http://olacinc.org/conference/2017/registration
Registration will close on September 30, 2017.

Best regards,
The OLAC Conference Planning Committee

(Questions about registration? Email Autumn Faulkner: [log in to unmask])