Regarding the two other titles in the authority record:

1) Selected poems (OCoLC)04126373

Sitwell, Edith, ǂd 1887-1964

Selected poems, ǂb with an essay on her own poetry, ǂc by Edith Sitwell.

[London] ǂb Duckworth, ǂc 1936.

ǂc 1955.

285 pages ǂc 21 cm

The bib does not contain “240 10 Poems. ǂk Selections” field.

There are over 100 holdings in OCLC, including Princeton. So I guess I could easily update the bib by adding a 240 field based on a new uniform title, something like:

100 1  Sitwell, Edith, ǂd 1887-1964. ǂt Poems. ǂk Selections (Duckworth (Firm) : 1936)

2) Dame Edith Sitwell reading her poems, March 31, 1955 (OCoLC)29030811; (OCoLC)225894519

Sitwell, Edith, ǂd 1887-1964

Poems. ǂk Selections

ǂc 1955.

1 audiotape reel : ǂb analog, 7 1/2 ips, 1 track, mono ; ǂc 10 in.

There are two separate bib records in OCLC, each with a single holding: DLC and [log in to unmask] Since LC’s own policy is not to differentiate such aggregates, nothing further can be done about it. So, I believe, the authority record itself (LC no 98029419) will have to stay.

Yang

PUL