My apologies! My message below was not intended to be sent to the PCCLIST. Please ignore. Thanks!
Fang

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gao, Fang H.
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 9:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] OLAC Conference in Richmond, VA

You or someone else should go to this?
Fang

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ngoc-My Guidarelli
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 5:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCCLIST] OLAC Conference in Richmond, VA

*Please forgive cross-posts*

OLAC 2017 Conference registration is now open. We’re excited about the excellent programming we have lined up and we hope you'll join us in Richmond!

When: October 26-29, 2017
Where: The Omni Richmond Hotel in Richmond, VA
Cost: $270 for members, $320 for non-members
Details: OLAC 2017 offers attendees a Thursday preconference on Technologies for Data Manipulation and Analysis and 11 different cataloging workshops for audio and video resources, maps, videogames, 3D objects, and more. See the conference program<http://olacinc.org/conference/2017/program> for full details. Other special events include a complimentary Friday evening shuttle to the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and Carytown shopping/dining, a Saturday luncheon, a Saturday evening reception at the Omni Hotel with a cash bar and light hors d'oeuvres, and an optional Monday morning tour of the Library of Congress Packard Campus for an inside look at their AV facilities.

Register here: http://olacinc.org/conference/2017/registration
Registration will close on September 30, 2017.

Best regards,
The OLAC Conference Planning Committee

(Questions about registration? Email Autumn Faulkner: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

--
Ngoc-My Guidarelli
Catalog Librarian / Adjunct Faculty, School of World Studies