My apologies! My message below was not intended to be sent to the PCCLIST. Please ignore. Thanks!

Fang

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gao, Fang H.
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 9:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] OLAC Conference in Richmond, VA

You or someone else should go to this?

Fang

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ngoc-My Guidarelli
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 5:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] OLAC Conference in Richmond, VA

*Please forgive cross-posts*

OLAC 2017 Conference registration is now open. We’re excited about the excellent programming we have lined up and we hope you'll join us in Richmond!

When: October 26-29, 2017
Where: The Omni Richmond Hotel in Richmond, VA

Cost: $270 for members, $320 for non-members

Details: OLAC 2017 offers attendees a Thursday preconference on Technologies for Data Manipulation and Analysis and 11 different cataloging workshops for audio and video resources, maps, videogames, 3D objects, and more. See the conference program for full details. Other special events include a complimentary Friday evening shuttle to the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and Carytown shopping/dining, a Saturday luncheon, a Saturday evening reception at the Omni Hotel with a cash bar and light hors d'oeuvres, and an optional Monday morning tour of the Library of Congress Packard Campus for an inside look at their AV facilities.

Register here:
http://olacinc.org/conference/2017/registration

Registration will close on September 30, 2017.

Best regards,
The OLAC Conference Planning Committee

(Questions about registration? Email Autumn Faulkner: [log in to unmask])

--

Ngoc-My Guidarelli

Catalog Librarian / Adjunct Faculty, School of World Studies

James Branch Cabell Library

Virginia Commonwealth University

Richmond - VA 23284

Phone: (804) 827-3600