In Google Books I found an image of the title page verso of the Tundra Books edition, which says

Copyright ©2013 by Janet Hill
English translation copyright ©2016 by Janet Hill

If we assume from this that Hill is responsible for both texts, it becomes questionable whether the 2016 text is a translation or a creator's revision.

If the two texts are the same, would the second copyright have been granted by Canada?

Let's assume they're different, and that these are all expressions of a work titled "Miss Moon, dog governess." One could then distinguish the expressions of the work in its original language as

Hill, Janet, $d 1974- $t Miss Moon, dog governess $s (2013)  [apparently unpublished]
Hill, Janet, $d 1974- $t Miss Moon, dog governess $s (2016)

One could argue for adding or not adding $l English to both of these as the language of the expression.

The AAP for the French translation, which is necessarily a translation of the earlier English expression would then become

Hill, Janet, $d 1974- $t Miss Moon, dog governess $s (2013). $l French

But that's a lot of "lets assume" ...

Stephen