I would either take the schedule literally and put this in PQ5971, or
submit a proposal for a new number like PQ5961 for Switzerland.

Robert Rendall
Principal Serials Cataloger
Original and Special Materials Cataloging, Columbia University Libraries
102 Butler Library, 535 West 114th Street, New York, NY 10027
tel.: 212 851 2449  fax: 212 854 5167