Hello Kaelin,

I would add a 100 with "Pollock, Charles, $d 1828-1900" and a 400 "Pollock,
Charles, $d 1832-1910 $w nne."

The "$w nne" alerts any cataloger looking at the record that it was a
former authorized access point (100).  You don't need to try to figure out
where the incorrect data came from if it isn't already recorded in the
record.  In the authority record, LC cites an access point in OCLC with the
1832-1910 dates, so that is were those dates came from.

You can read more about using "$w nne" and "$w nnea" at the NACO's FAQ
<https://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/naco/personnamefaq.html#13>.

Robert

--

Robert Bratton