My understanding was that the author’s real name should be included even if she published nothing under that name – A1.3 of the PCC pseudonyms guidelines instructs us to create NARs for all the names, including “the unused real name if known,” and then include each name in the 663.

Opinions are my own and not my employer’s

Chris

====

Chris Holden

Cataloger