Thank you! I will make the change and code the 400 $w nne.

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 5:24 PM, Hostage, John <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Robert covered most of the points, but as for the VIAF record, that comes directly from the LCNAF, so if that gets changed, the VIAF record will eventually get changed.

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger

Langdell Hall 194

Harvard Law School Library