**Please forgive cross-posts**

*OLAC 2017 Conference* registration is now open. We’re excited about the
excellent programming we have lined up and we hope you'll join us in
Richmond!

*When: *October 26-29, 2017
*Where: *The Omni Richmond Hotel in Richmond, VA

*Cost: *$270 for members, $320 for non-members

*Details: *OLAC 2017 offers attendees a Thursday preconference
on Technologies for Data Manipulation and Analysis and 11 different
cataloging workshops for audio and video resources, maps, videogames, 3D
objects, and more. See the conference program
<http://olacinc.org/conference/2017/program> for full details. Other
special events include a complimentary Friday evening shuttle to the
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and Carytown shopping/dining, a
Saturday luncheon, a Saturday evening reception at the Omni Hotel with a
cash bar and light hors d'oeuvres, and an optional Monday morning tour of
the Library of Congress Packard Campus for an inside look at their AV
facilities.

*Register here: *http://olacinc.org/conference/2017/registration

Registration will close on September 30, 2017.

Best regards,
The OLAC Conference Planning Committee

(Questions about registration? Email Autumn Faulkner: [log in to unmask])

--
Ngoc-My Guidarelli
Catalog Librarian / Adjunct Faculty, School of World Studies