Distributing for a colleague. If  you have questions or comments, please send them to Zoe Chao ([log in to unmask]).

Dear Colleague,

Recognizing that there are potential benefits to library users in the
development and implementation of linked data, this study aims to identify
what those benefits might be for our end-users. We plan to:

1. Gather your input on possible features brought by linked data for end-users
2. Design a second survey for end-users to rank the relative values of the
features you identified
3. Publish our findings in an open access journal

Please share your thoughts in this four question survey (10 -20 minutes). Your
participation is anonymous and voluntary, and your responses will remain
confidential. The survey will close at midnight on August 27, 2017. Many
thanks for your thoughtful responses.

Survey URL: https://cornell.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5dmJVSey0weQXL7

Best,
Adam Chandler ([log in to unmask])
Gabriela Castro Gessner ([log in to unmask])
Cornell University Library

Zoe Chao ([log in to unmask])
Penn State University Libraries