-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lou Judson
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2017 6:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Major tape recorder brands

If we are stooping so low, why not include Berlant Concertone?
<http://reel2reeltexas.com/Berlant.html>
had a fun to use FF-REW pot so you could rock it with your wrist.
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Sep 2, 2017, at 4:28 PM, Gary A. Galo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> Don't forget Tapesonic:
>
> http://museumofmagneticsoundrecording.org/ManufacturersTapesonic.html

https://reverb.com/item/6384590-tapesonic-stereo-portable-reel-to-reel-10-5-
inch-restored-plug-and-play

> We had one ages ago. The only thing that made it portable was the handle
on the case - it weighed a ton. It also fast wound SO fast it was scary.