Dear Mr. Aaron,

We, The Coltrane Home in Dix Hills Long Island NY, are longing for Ampex
AG-440 because as you see a picture in an attached file, Coltrane put three
equipments; Mono, Stereo and 4 tracks (not seen in a pic though) in a studio
in his basement of his home in Dix Hills.
caption for the pic;
Sound proof recording studio in a basement. All equipment, Ampex AG-440
magnetic recorder/  reproducer  for  Mono,  Stereo  and  four  tracks,
Thorens  TD-124  mk2  with  Ortofon RS-212 tone-arm and SL-15 pickup, were
brand new just made in 1967.
A photo was taken by Akiyoshi Miyashita in 1971 (just 4 years after Coltrane
passed away)

Please contact me, a borad of The Cotrane Home, or Ron Stein, a president of
The Coltrane Home.
https://www.thecoltranehome.org/
Ron Stein - a president of The Coltrane Home:

Thank you in advance for considering us to help for opening The Coltrane
Home for public.
We are very much look forward to heraing from you soon.
Best wishes always

Fuji
Yasuhiro "Fuji" Fujioka
Coltrane House of Osaka
3-7-4, Kozu, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 542-0072, Japan
+81-66-632-2889 (phone & fax)
+81-901-028-8280 (mobile phone)
E-mail/ [log in to unmask]
blog: http://blog.livedoor.jp/coltranehouse