From: Aaron Coe
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 3:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Free Ampex AG-440s in Baltimore

Hi Fuji,

That would be awesome to have these units find a permanent home at The
Coltrane House!  I have yet to hear back from Peter M. who posted interest
on list yesterday morning, but if he hasn’t contacted me by tomorrow
evening I'll contact you off list to put you in touch with the owners.

-Aaron
http://cuttingcorporation.com