I came into this conversation talking about making a stereo recording wider; matrixing quad is a different kettle of fish.

If you destroy one yolk, you can pick out the three yolks that are still in tact then every thing left in the pot is the fourth yolk, so you have four distinct yolks.

db

Sent from my iPhone

.