Hi Fuji,

That would be awesome to have these units find a permanent home at The Coltrane House!  I have yet to hear back from Peter M. who posted interest on list yesterday morning, but if he hasn’t contacted me by tomorrow evening I'll contact you off list to put you in touch with the owners.

-Aaron
http://cuttingcorporation.com