Whoo, sorry, but not found in respectable studio! Wow and flutter, one motor bely drive, not a studio machine. We had two in a TV studio in 1969, and they were barely serviceable. In a voiceover studio, we could only use it for voice, not music. Not the top of the line, even worse than the Ampxs 600.

The electronics are minor compared to the cr*ppy transport.

Keep this in mind if you mention it in whatever you are writing. And I’m mildly surprised you need to research this on THIS list! There is a whole internet out there, you know…

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689