CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/ijmm.13.4.537

Good afternoon,

We are on our 12th library who is trying to fill this.  For some reason, libraries are having difficulty.

Does anyone have access to this journal who can fill our request?

Cited in ISI Web of Science:

Arginine and leucine regulate p70 S6 kinase and 4E-BP1 in intestinal epithelial cells

By:Ban, H (Ban, H); Shigemitsu, K (Shigemitsu, K); Yamatsuji, T (Yamatsuji, T); Haisa, M (Haisa, M); Nakajo, T (Nakajo, T); Takaoka, M (Takaoka, M); Nobuhisa, T (Nobuhisa, T); Gunduz, M (Gunduz, M); Tanaka, N (Tanaka, N); Naomoto, Y (Naomoto, Y)

INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR MEDICINE

Volume: 13

Issue: 4

Pages: 537-543

Published: APR 2004

ISSN: 1107-3756

Thank you!

Patricia E. Bremner
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
ATTN: RDNS-OOI-L
15 General Greene Avenue
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(V) (508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249