There is still time to register!  Email Elinda Deans at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> today!

Please join O'Reilly Media, LLC on September 7th for an informative training session to learn about the Safari platform and all of the exceptional new content we've added. FEDLINK vendor ID= SF.

When: Sept. 7th, 2017, 9:30 - 11:00AM (Session may be shorter depending upon level of interaction.)

Where: Library of Congress, John Adams Building, FEDLINK Conference Room, LA218, 2nd floor.

Registration: Please e-mail Elinda Deans at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We will cover what's new and how we have changed to support all modes of learning styles. From live online courses to case studies to curated content for IT modernization - Safari is THE modern learning platform for the next generation of learning.

Will you join us to become part of the new digital learning transformation?

Safari partners with the world's top business and technology publishers to deliver the best and most current content from leading industry and academic experts including:

*             Live Online Courses by our expert training instructors
*             Not-yet-published manuscripts on emerging tech and business trends
*             Must-read classics from industry pioneers
*             Professional journals from the most respected publishers
*             'How-to' video content to take you from novice to expert
*             Certification study guides, video courses, and practice exams
*             O'Reilly technology conference videos
*             Case Studies from the best companies to learn how they solved digital transformations
*             Live coding tutorials and self-assessments to reassure learning
*             Tutorials that are expert-curated learning paths through essential content from top books and videos covering a particular topic such as Big Data, Cyber      Security, Learning Agility, Project Management, Leadership and Python.

If you can't attend and would like to schedule a personal demo or trial access, please contact Camille Sullivan at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.