[Cross-posted to several listservs on behalf of my colleagues Hazel and Liah; apologies for duplication]

In commemoration of Constitution Day, the Law Library of Congress will host constitutional law and history professor Michael J. Klarman of Harvard Law School. The book talk will take place at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 12, in room LJ-119 of the Library’s Thomas Jefferson Building, 10 First Street S.E., Washington, D.C. The program is free and open to the public. Tickets are not required.

For more details, see our In Custodia Legis post last week http://blogs.loc.gov/law/2017/08/law-library-to-commemorate-constitution-day-with-book-talk/ and the press release https://www.loc.gov/item/prn-17-112/ .

Emily Carr

Senior Legal Reference Librarian

Public Services Division

Law Library of Congress