Check out these free, educational webinars from the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO) taking place this September.
· Cataloging Record Distribution Program Workflows, Thursday, September 7, 2017, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT), https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/328-cataloging-record-distribution-program-workflows
· Air University Information Resources: Aerospace Power, Military History, Geopolitics, and Professional Military Education, Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. (EDT), https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/321-webinar-air-university-information-resources-aerospace-power-military-history-geopolitics-and-professional-military-education
· An Orientation to Congress.gov, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT), https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/322-webinar-an-orientation-to-congress-gov
· USGS Library: Indexes, Catalogs, and Other Bibliographic Tools, A Day in the Life of a Reference Librarian, Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. (EDT), https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/329-usgs-library-indexes-catalogs-and-other-bibliographic-tools-a-day-in-the-life-of-a-reference-librarian
· The New Depository Librarian’s Institute (a two day virtual event focused on depository library management), September 20 and 21, 2017, 12:00 – 4:00 p.m. (EDT), https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/327-new-depository-librarian-s-institute
· Census Bureau’s Foreign Trade Website; Foreign Trade Data for Librarians, No. 7, Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT), https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/330-census-bureau-s-foreign-trade-website-foreign-trade-data-for-librarians-no-7
· Government Information Resources for Teaching English as a Second Language and Learning English as an Immigrant, Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT), https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/332-webinar-rescheduled-government-information-resources-for-teaching-english-as-a-second-language-and-learning-english-as-an-immigrant
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation from GPO for each webinar they attend. Closed captioning is available for all webinars. Registrants will be sent access information upon registering.
View our complete archive of recorded webinars and webcasts: http://login.icohere.com/public/topics.cfm?cseq=1172. All are encouraged to share and re-post information about these free training opportunities.
Jaime Hays | Outreach Librarian | Library Services & Content Management | ph 202.512.1952 | mb 202.394.5905
GPO | OFFICIAL | DIGITAL | SECURE 732 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, DC 20401