This message has been cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.

The U.S. Government Publishing Office's (GPO's) 2017 Depository Library Council Meeting & Federal Depository Library Conference is a month away! Join GPO and the Depository Library Council to the GPO Director for the largest annual gathering of Federal depository librarians and colleagues in the Nation - October 16 - 18, 2017 in Arlington, VA. Visit our event page at https://www.fdlp.gov/events-and-conferences/2017-depository-library-council-meeting-federal-depository-library-conference to:

*         Register to attend in-person.

*         Register to attend virtual sessions.

*         Make your hotel reservation.

*         Register to participate in the govinfo hands-on user feedback session, taking place October 16 from 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Register to participate by October 9.

*         Download:

o   Final schedule of events.

o   Preliminary, detailed agenda.

o   Poster Session handout (provides descriptions of each poster and the presenters).

o   Tips for Conference Success.

Join GPO as we live-tweet this annual event using #GPODLC17. This event is free of charge.

Jaime Hays | Outreach Librarian | Library Services & Content Management | ph 202.512.1952  | mb 202.394.5905
GPO | OFFICIAL | DIGITAL | SECURE 732 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, DC 20401
www.gpo.gov  <http://www.gpo.gov/> |   facebook.com/USGPO <https://www.facebook.com/USGPO?v=wall>  | twitter.com/usgpo<https://twitter.com/usgpo>