or just want to take a few classes as a non-degree student, you'll want to
join us on campus for the Catholic University of America, Department of
Library & Information Science Open House this Thursday.

Thursday, September 28, 2017
6:00-7:00 p.m.
Byron Auditorium, Law School Room 204
<https://www.google.com/maps?ll=38.936093,-76.996808&z=14&t=m&hl=en-US&gl=US&mapclient=embed&cid=10842903315982360543>3600
John McCormack Dr, NE
<https://www.google.com/maps?ll=38.936093,-76.996808&z=14&t=m&hl=en-US&gl=US&mapclient=embed&cid=10842903315982360543>

Can't make it to campus this Thursday, but want to learn more? Then mark
your calendar for October 19th, and meet us online for an information
session Wednesday, October 19, at 12:30 p.m.

Wednesday, October 19, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.

online at: http://catholicu.adobeconnect.com/oct19/

For more information, and to ​RSVP, visit us at lis.cua.edu/events/infosess
ions.cfm <http://lis.cua.edu/openhouse>

--