Hello,

The U.S. Coast Guard Academy has an assorted selection of materials that are in need of a new home.

Please review the attached PDF, then contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by COB October 13, 2017.  These items are shipped via USPS (no postage necessary).

I would appreciate your selection, your library's primary contact for the items, their phone number or email, and the appropriate shipping address for USPS including zip5+4.

Please let me know if you have trouble with the attachment.

Very respectfully,

Roxanne Korpal-Gosvener, Library Technician
United States Coast Guard Academy Library (CGA)
Like us! Fb.com/USCGALibrary
#librariestransform Because Libraries Make Leaders