From: Michelle Mathias [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:20 PM
To: Lazorchak, William
Subject: [GeoNet] Announcement: GeoNet Community URL Migration Outage

GeoNet

Announcement: GeoNet Community URL Migration Outage

created by Michelle Mathias in GeoNet

Please be advised that GeoNet, the Esri Community might be unavailable later today from 4:00 pm PST to 6:00 pm PST as we perform the URL migration from “geonet.esri.com” to “community.esri.com”. We apologize for any inconvenience.

For information and FAQs on the URL migration check out this blog: GeoNet Updates: URL change, Blog Migration and Global Navigation

Announcement expires on September 29, 2017

This email was sent by GeoNet because you are a registered user.
You may unsubscribe instantly from GeoNet, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences