In 1949, Columbia was still mastering on lacquer discs. Is what you have a
test pressing or a lacquer reference? The latter could be turned around
easily from Thursday to Tuesday, whereas the time frame you give for the
former seems brief, although arrangements for extraordinary circumstances
could have made it possible.

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way