William,

As I will be at the RPTF conference this week, I thought I would check in.

As the database at arsc-audio2.org has been released to google, I am
wondering if there is now a means for collection owners to make routine
edits, or do we submit changes via the google docs form?

Thanks,

Chuck Reinsch

--
Charles Reinsch