Sorry for the confusion.  Thought I had deleted the listserv from the
email, but evidently not.

I believe that arsc-audio2.org points to a server managed by ARSC.  In
the case of this email it hosts a draft database/user interface for the
Radio Preservation Task Force's (RPTF) "online inventory of extant
American radio archival collections".   ARSC is collaborating on the
development of the database and finding aid. I am unsure who from ARSC
is participating.

I submitted data describing my project, and am anxious to see the
database and interface fully developed and deployed.

If you want to see the database, go here:
http://arsc-audio.org/blog/2016/11/10/rptf_directory/

For more about RPTF, go here: https://radiopreservation.org/mission/

--
Charles Reinsch