Thank you for your answer Kirk.
The editor is now working. But in the same URL today morning I saw a
different screen. I saw two options: One Create Resource from Kitchen
(something) and the other one Create Resource (Work+Instance+Item).
So the screen I saw today was an Bibframe 2 editor. But it wasn't working.
I do not think that I made such a big mistake.
Anyway I'll use the bibframe 1.0 editor instead.

Thank you very much
Sofia Zapounidou
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Central Library