Thank you for your answer Kirk.
The editor is now working. But in the same URL today morning I saw a different screen. I saw two options: One Create Resource from Kitchen (something) and the other one Create Resource (Work+Instance+Item).
So the screen I saw today was an Bibframe 2 editor. But it wasn't working.
I do not think that I made such a big mistake.
Anyway I'll use the bibframe 1.0 editor instead.

Thank you very much
Sofia Zapounidou
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Central Library

Which bibframe editor demo are you using?

I verified the Editor @ http://bibframe.org/tools/editor/ is working w/Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE 11+. Note it demonstrates the 1.0 version of the vocabulary (http://bibframe.org/vocab/).

See http://id.loc.gov/ontologies/bibframe/ for the 2.0 version of the vocabulary.

Kirk Hess

Library of Congress