*** Please excuse cross-posting. ***
The ALCTS Technical Services Workflow Efficiency Interest Group (TSWEIG) invites proposals for presentations or topics of discussion at its 2018 ALA Midwinter meeting in Denver. The meeting will be held on Monday, February 12th, from 1:00-2:30 PM.
TSWEIG's charge is to provide a forum to exchange information and discuss techniques in workflows associated with the evaluation, selection, acquisition, and discovery of library resources. Possible presentation and discussion topics include, but are not limited to:
· Streamlining workflows
· Project management
· Workflow collaboration between departments
· Training personnel
· Use of technology to improve workflows
Presentation or discussion proposals should include:
· A brief (300 words or less) summary of the topic
· Amount of time needed to present or discuss topic
· Name(s), position(s) title(s), and email address(es) of presenter(s)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Lucas and TJ