From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mitchell, Carol
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 4:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fw: Web Archive Collection Activated

Good news. Thanks to Sunantha who put together last minute request. We are harvesting a dozen websites that have a good visuals and information about the King.  The project will end after two harvests --- now and in December/January.  Like our other web archive projects, the project will be available to LC only because of permissions.