UCLA has also been doing a web archiving project related to the King’s death and cremation since October. It isn’t quite published yet. I’m not sure if we’re harvesting the best content, though, since neither I nor my assistant know Thai.

Jade

A. Jade Alburo, MLS, MA

Librarian for: Southeast Asian Studies | Pacific Islands Studies | Pan-Asian Studies | Religion

International Studies | Young Research Library | UCLA

A1540 Charles E. Young Research Library | Box 951575 | Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575