From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mitchell, Carol
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: US imprint: New publication

Thanks to Brin for finding this title is US imprint. We do not acquire US imprints for the program.

Here is the information:

Alab : the awakening of Filipino nationalism / Stella Estremera and OFW Global Movement. - San Francisco, CA : T'boli Publishing & Distribution, c2017.
xvii, 313 pages ; 23 cm.
ISBN: 9781887764742

Carol L. Mitchell, M.L.S., Ph.D.
Field Director