The Jakarta office is in the process of reviewing current serials lists for 2018.  You may have already reviewed your current subscriptions as a part of the FY2018 payment.  In case you have not had an opportunity to review your serials, Ade will be sending you a list. It will also be posted on your Participant Page (this may take a few days).

I ask you cooperation in this matter. While it is easy to add libraries to a subscription, it is difficult to reduce the number of copies on subscriptions. I therefore ask that you submit any titles for cancellation by November 15th so the information can be included in the vendor renewals.

Let me know if you have questions or concerns. Thanks to all who have already submitted their lists.

Carol L. Mitchell, M.L.S., Ph.D.

Field Director

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress