[log in to unmask]" lang="EN-US" link="#3366FF" vlink="#9900FF"> [log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width="0" height="0" class="shape" style="display:none;width:0;height:0">

(cross posted)

Dear Colleagues~

The FEDLIB listserv is experiencing some posting error issues.  We are working with the Library’s IT Team to fix this as quickly as possible.

If you have messages that have been pending or are rejected, please forward them to me so I can try to post them now and/or ensure that they get posted when the system is fully operational again!

I appreciate your patience and apologize for the delays.

Sincerely,

Robin Harvey

Editor-in-Chief and Education Coordinator

Federal Library and Information Network (FEDLINK)

Library of Congress

(202) 707-4820