As of October 1, 2017, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Library has relocated from its temporary home at 1275 First Street NE to its permanent home at 1700 G Street NW. The Bureau's Law Library has also relocated to 1990 K Street NW, 9th Floor. Both locations are still active construction sites but if you need materials, we can courier materials within the downtown Washington, DC area.

Our building should be completed and open for public visitors in early 2018 and we look forward to hosting local library visitors as soon as the public lobby is open. The new CFPB Library is in a skylit atrium on the 6th Floor of the newly renovated building at 1700 G Street NW and has been a highlight for staff moving into the building. We look forward to sharing it with the federal library community in the coming months.

Richard Huffine | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Librarian | Administrative Operations
Office: (202) 435-7483 | Mobile: (202) 308-2960
[Library_logo_mar2016_sm]
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
consumerfinance.gov<http://www.consumerfinance.gov/>

Confidentiality Notice: If you received this email by mistake, you should notify the sender of the mistake and delete the email and any attachments.  An inadvertent disclosure is not intended to waive any privileges.