View this email in your browser

Join us for Dinner!

We have two great opportunities for you to meet the board and to meet other DC/SLA members
----------------------
October 18th- Dinner with the DC SLA Board

November 8th- Dinner in your Neighborhood

Dinner with the DC SLA Board at Soi38

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 18,2017
6:00- 8:00 PM

Soi38
2101 L St NW (entrance on 21st)
Washington, DC
20037

Website/Menu

Peek behind the scenes and join the DC SLA Board for Dinner at Soi38. Grab a drink at the bar. Spend some time with other professionals. Then join everyone to catch up over dinner.

Register here to let us know you are coming.

http://dc.sla.org/events/?ee=451

Dinner in your neighborhood

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2017
6:30- 8:00 PM

Rather than meet in one location for everyone to join, we are going to have dinners in neighborhoods throughout the DC Metro area, so it is easier for all of us to come together and meet your friendly neighborhood librarians.

This is open to all even if you are not a current DC SLA member now, but want to rejoin again.

Here is the information with each host, location, and restaurant:

For those interested and want to come, email [log in to unmask] and your name will be added to the list for each host.

Copyright © 2017 DC/SLA Communications, All rights reserved.
You are subscribed to the DC/SLA distribution list because you were previously subscribed to the chapter's Lyris listserv.

Our mailing address is:

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp